✪ Faculty of Law Thammasat University, Lampang Campus Bachelor of Laws Program
1. Course introduction
|Course code and name|
|Thai Language||: หลักสูตรนิติศาสตรบัณฑิต|
|English||: Bachelor of Laws Program|
|Degree and program name|
|Thai Language||นิติศาสตรบัณฑิต (น.บ.)|
|English Full name||Bachelor of Laws|
- The amount of credits studied throughout the course: Number of credits through the curriculum is 129 credits
|Type 4 year undergraduate course|
|Course Type||Bachelor's Degree Academic course type|
|Languages used||Educational Management Courses in Thai language|
|Admission||Only Thai nationality students are accepted|
- Other institutions collaborated with: A course of a specialized institution
- The degree awarded to graduates: Only one degree
|The graduates must have the following qualifications in order to graduate from the program.|
|1. Must have the knowledge and ability to use legal terminology correctly according to theoretical subjects.|
|2. Must have the ability to think analytically and with the creative criticism of a lawyer.|
|3. Must have practical skills that are the basis for practicing law in various fields.|
|4. Must be a social, conscious person who is responsible for professional practice, using legal knowledge that benefits society, the nation and the world community.|
2. Course format (Details are in item 1)
3. Professions that can be attained after graduation
Judge, judicial, prosecutor, lawyer, school instructor, legal advisor, legal officer, businessman, freelancer, government service officer.
4. Expenses: The tuition fee is 18,800 baht per semester
5. Number / qualifications of full-time lecturer
|Education Level||Academic Positions||Total|
6. Number of current students: 758
7. Number of new students accepted each year: 200 students divided into
- 2nd round enrollment program, quota area, accepting 70 students.
- 3rd round enrollment program, Direct Admissions together, accepting 70 students.
- 4th round enrollment program, Admissions, accepting 60 students.
8. Outstanding research of the program
Niramai Phitkhae Manjit (2019)
Legal Problems on Status and Result of Medical Council Order in Thailand, Bangkok: Research promotion committee, Faculty of Law, Thammasat University. 140 pages.
Bhumindr Butr-indr (December 2017)
Appropriate measures for health protection: Study the case of trademark And cigarettes Bangkok: Research Center for Tobacco Consumption (CRC). 256 pages.
According to Tarmphong Chopisara,
"Bioinformatics consent issue." Funding sources: Faculty of Law, TU. Budget year 2017. Publication year 2018. Publication month July. Number of pages 67 pages. Udomrat Amrit, Phokpong Sri Sanit, Wirawat Chantachot, Wirasak Saesanphan, Karnpirom Komalachun, and
Kittipong Kamolthamwong (2017)
“Policy Corruption: Legal measures to control and prevent the problem of policy corruption in Thailand" Funding source: Thailand Research Fund, Publication Year 2017, Published in March, amount: 252 pages
9. Total number of credits throughout the course: Details are in item 1.
10. Eligibility for Entrance Examination
1. 2nd round enrollment program, area quota Accepting 70 students.
- Those who are studying in Mathayom 6 or equivalent, such as general education, non-formal education, vocational education, or the ones with diplomas from abroad
- Those who are studying in schools in the 17 areas of the northern provinces including Lampang, Phitsanulok, Nakhon Sawan, Phrae, Chiang Rai, Nan, Uttaradit, Phetchabun, Tak, Lamphun, Chiang Mai, Phayao, Mae Hong Son, Kamphaeng Phet, Sukhothai, Phichit and Uthai Thani.
- Those who are studying in schools in the area of 20 provinces in the northeastern region, namely Kalasin, Khon Kaen, Chaiyaphum, Nakhon Phanom, Nakhon Ratchasima, Bueng Kan, Buriram, Maha Sarakham, Mukdahan, Yasothon, Roi Et, Si Sa Ket, Sakon Nakhon, Surin, Nong Khai, Nong Bua Lam Phu, Amnat Charoen, Udon Thani and Ubon Ratchathani.
2. The 3rd Enrollment Program, Direct Admission together, accepting 70 students.
- Those who graduated from Mathayom 6 or equivalent, for example, general education, vocational education, non-formal education, or have qualifications from foreign countries.
- Those who are about to graduate Mathayom 6 or certefied equivalent to Mathayom 6
3. 4th round enrollment program, accepting 60 students.
- Those who graduated from Mathayom 6 or equivalent, such as general education, vocational education, non-formal education, or have qualifications from abroad.